Wednesday, December 3, 2014

More Numb

For a little over a month, I've been through such an emotional rollercoaster. Honing in on the incident and coming up with a million questions when it's really just so simple did not help. Although unnecessary, I still came to work with puffy eyes and face. Noticeable to my boss as well.

Yes, I still get sad every now and then, but not compared to the pain I felt several weeks ago. There aren't really panic attacks (or at least as often). My doubt and feeling of betrayal has dwindled. Time really does heal.

There's such a wealth of tools that can be used even in your darkest times. Some days I felt like I couldn't get through. I wanted to reach out to everyone that I felt could give me words of affirmation that I'll be okay but instead only sought the emotional support of a couple people. I realized that I don't need for someone else to tell me that things will turn out fine. Only I could do that for myself otherwise I build a dependence.

Take the love from family and friends just for existing (not necessarily to help with the situation) and focus on the happy moments. For dark moments, I read blogs and quotes. I'm a big quote person so this worked out better and better. C'est La Vie.

so done with... I've been an a amazing supportive friend to a lot of people. So fuck anyone who disagrees.

C'est La Vi

No comments:

Post a Comment