Friday, January 30, 2015

Ground

If I spiral back to the people that I admire the most, almost all of them have a pretty difficult obstacle facing their lives, whether it be their work situation, children, relationships, or money. I most admire that they are vulnerable and honest with their needs and have a resiliency to handle or attempt to handle their given scenario.

Oddly enough, I'm shocked at how low I hit last year and really feel like almost a sense of superpowers with everything I've learned. No matter what happens, I know my worth and what I can contribute. I hope that I've devoted just as much to my relationships, jobs, my home, and myself that should one of these things fall through, I still have a ground to stand on and am certainly grateful for that.

Yesterday marked my first day of attempting meditating with that really cool app I found from Gratitude Journal. So far so good so I will try another exercise today at lunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment